- The following is a sampling of individuals and groups who support HB 505.
- 1. 112 Montana doctors have joined together to support HB
505. See this link for their press release: http://www.
montanansagainstassistedsuicid e.org/2013/03/112-montana- physicians-who-support-hb.html
- 2. Montanans Against Assisted Suicide has submitted 4000 plus signatures against assisted suicide
into the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- 3. The national disability rights group, Not Dead Yet,
with members in Montana, has endorsed HB 505. See http://www.
montanansagainstassistedsuicid e.org/2013/03/not-dead-yet- supports-hb-505.html
- 4. Carol Mungas, the widow of a prominent physician who
was euthanized by nurses against his will in Great Falls, has
endorsed HB 505. See http://www.
montanansagainstassistedsuicid e.org/2013/03/i-support-house- bill-505-which-clearly.html
- 5. Montanans, Mike Moe and Gail Bell, with similar
experiences, have endorsed HB 505. See http://www.ravallirepublic.
com/news/opinion/mailbag/ article_62957251-de74-59bf- 9b91-b262b62c3f66.html?print= true&cid=print and http://www. montanansagainstassistedsuicid e.org/2013/03/because-of-my- mothers-experiences-i-no_8. html
- 6. The Daily Inter Lake endorsed HB 505. See http://www.
montanansagainstassistedsuicid e.org/2013/03/daily-interlake- urges-passage-of-hb-505.html